Fraged dough: In a mixer put flour, salt powder and cold butter cut into cubes, then add sugar and egg yolk. Remove the dough from the mixer and knead it just enough to turn it into a ball. On a baking paper (parchment) spread the dough with the rolling pin, place the bowl on top (d = 20 cm) face down and cut the excess dough.
Place the round dough in a tray, prick it with a fork from place to place and put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes, that is until it browns a little
rolls: in a bowl, mix the egg whites and the salt powder until it hardens, then add the sugar, mixing until all the sugar melts. Then add the yolks one by one, the oil gradually, and finally the flour.
Pour the composition into a rectangular shape (d = 32 * 36 cm or even slightly larger if you have) and bake for 15 minutes. We do the toothpick test.
After the roll is baked, we turn it over on a damp towel, on which we sprinkled a little sugar and roll it tightly along the length. Leave the roll in the damp towel until it cools, then open it and spread the black cherry jam on it. Roll again and wrap the roll in aluminum foil until we cut it into thin slices.
Cream : we hydrate the gelatin in 200 ml of compote juice, for 10 minutes, then we put it on low heat to melt it, without boiling it, because the gelatin boils loses its properties.
In a bowl mix the cottage cheese, mascarpone, yogurt, powdered sugar. To obtain a fine cream, we will use the vertical mixer. At the end add the liqueur (I used red Cinzano and Carolans liqueur) and mix.
From the cream obtained, add 2 tablespoons of gelatin that we melted over low heat, mix to homogenize, then pour over the remaining cream, stirring constantly. Add the fruit from the compote. (I removed the bananas because the pineapple was very strong). let the cream cool for 20 minutes.
Assembly : sprinkle the bowl with cold water, then place food foil. Starting from the bottom of the bowl, place the thinly sliced rolls of roll, pour half of the cream. On top we place a row of rolls horizontally, then the rest of the cream. The rolls that remained on top of the cream, I cut them down with a knife.
At the end I placed the fragile dough, which I managed to break: D
Refrigerate in the evening until morning or for at least 4 hours. We turn it upside down on a plate, with a firm movement.
Remove the plastic wrap and decorate with whipped cream.
Cut carefully and serve.
Super cake, fruity and healthy! I invite you to try it! :)
Puff pastry with cottage cheese, without baking.
Do you want something sweet, fine, good-looking and very tasty? Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a great recipe for puff pastry without baking. It is an unforgettable dessert, made from cottage cheese, very simple and in record time. We are sure that this delicious cake will conquer you with its own simplicity, delicacy and elegance. We suggest you cook this fine and tasty cake, which deserves to be included in your portfolio of favorite recipes. You will get a dessert that will be appreciated even by the most capricious gourmet.
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Pour hot water over the gelatin and mix until completely dissolved. Allow the mixture to cool.
2. Prepare the composition with cottage cheese: combine in a bowl the cheese with cream, sugar and add vanilla to taste. Homogenize the composition, using the blender. Then add the gelatin. Mix the ingredients well until you get a homogeneous and fluffy composition, like a soufflé.
3. Wash the orange, peel it, remove the white threads and cut it into cubes.
4. Choose a form of silicone baking and place a layer of soufflé composition. Even out the layer and randomly spread some orange cubes and a few biscuits. If you have larger and square biscuits, crush them into small portions. Alternate layers in a similar way. The last layer must be the uniform, souffle composition.
5. Cover the form with cling film and refrigerate the cake for at least 4 hours or better overnight.
6. Remove the dessert from the fridge, carefully remove the foil and turn it over on a serving platter. If desired, you can decorate the cake to taste & # 8211 grated chocolate or berries.
Cheesecake Without Baking With Cow's Cheese
For the counter 400 g digestive biscuits150 g melted butter for cream 600 g cream cheese500 ml cream for whipped cream liquid cream 150 g powdered sugar100 ml cold water 100 ml hot milk 20 g. Quick to make without baking put in the fridge for 4 hours and it is ready after classic american recipe with philadelphia cheese see here I propose a lighter recipe with creamy cottage cheese and scented with lemon. More sweet, I must admit, whether it's the cheese pie or the cheese pancakes or the poured cake, they are all appreciated and enjoyed.
Cheesecake With Cherries Cheesecake Without Baking With Cheese And Cherries Recipe Cheesecake Easy Desserts Desserts
Easter Without Dough With Cow Cheese Food Dessert Bars Just Bake
Strawberry Cheesecake Baking Cheesecake Baking Cheesecake Baking Cheese Cheese Cake Strawberry Cheesecake Desserts Cheesecake Food
Cheesecake With Cow Cheese And Strawberries Petitchef Recipe Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Cheesecake Strawberry Cheesecake
Unbaked Cake With Fine Cream Yogurt Cake Recipes Food Homemade Cakes
Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake Recipe Simonacallas In 2020 Cheesecake Desserts Recipes Cheesecake Desserts Mango Dessert
And not even if it was presented as a cheesecake or cake with sweet cottage cheese.
Cheesecake without baking with cottage cheese. Cheesecake with cream cheese 27 recipes. Strawberry Cheesecake without Baking video recipe The recipe for baking cheesecake without baking seemed to me a very good idea for anyone to have the courage to make something delicious and spectacular. I haven't tested this recipe but I have often prepared cheesecake after the ladies martha stewart recipe which is wonderful but not with philadelphia cheese and cottage cheese. Quick cheesecake with cottage cheese and lemon without wonderful baking.
Whipped cream is mixed with cottage cheese, eggs and sugar. Heat a quarter of the liquid cream and melt the gelatin in it. It is found in a 1 kg bucket. We like it and eat it in any sweet or salty form.
Serve it with fresh fruit jam or simply powdered with sugar. I missed a good cheesecake. And this time I wanted to make one that is more accessible to anyone without sophisticated and expensive cheese creams but with a fresh cow's cheese and basic ingredients that everyone has in the pantry and refrigerator. After several tests I came to the conclusion that the light cow's cheese from pilos from lidl is the best.
Japanese cheesecake cheesecake with sweetened condensed milk and red fruit jam cheesecake with lemon without baking cheesecake with muffin carrot cake filled with cheesecake Easter cheesecake cheesecake. Cheesecake recipe with cherries without baking. Mine was round with removable walls and 18 cm in size. Hydrate the gelatin in sheets in cold water.
I don't miss fresh cow's cheese from the fridge. Mix the two types of cheese with sugar and lemon juice. Cake or a cottage cheese cake so I took a look at the cheesecake recipes I had. Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven at 150 degrees for about an hour and 20 minutes.
I put baking paper on the bottom and covered the walls in cling film. Written by teo on 05 12 2011 in cheesecakes. Remove the cheesecake from the oven, the middle should be a little soft and on top, slightly browned, let it cool in the pan for 3 to 4 hours. Once cooled, mix it in the previous composition.
Quick cheesecake dessert recipe with cottage cheese and lemon without baking. Unbaked cheesecake adds to favorites. Cheesecake with cottage cheese.
Fruit cake, cottage cheese and biscuits
For the countertop: crush the biscuits with a rolling pin and mix them with the liquid butter, then place the mixture on the bottom of the tart form, press a little and let it cool for 30 minutes. Soak the 5 sheets of gelatin in cold water. Mix the cheese well with the cream, sugar, juice and lemon peel.
Heat three tablespoons of the cheese mass in a bowl and dissolve the gelatin in it, then incorporate it into the rest of the mixture.
Beat the whipped cream well and add it. 1/3 of the cheese mixture with gelatin place over the cookie sheet, level, over the cheese layer put the biscuits and then the rest of the cream cheese. Refrigerate the tart for 2 hours.
For the glaze: Immerse gelatin in cold water. Then dissolve it over low heat in 3-4 tablespoons of grape syrup. Mix it with the rest of the syrup and pour it evenly over the tart. The grapes together with the apricot halves, place them decoratively on the tart. Add this cake with cottage cheese, biscuits and fruit for 3 hours in the fridge.
Before serving this fruit cake, take it out of the pan and cut it into slices.
200 g biscuits with butter
80 g melted butter
5 sheets of gelatin
400 g of cottage cheese
125 g thick cream
4 lg. of sugar
grated juice and peel from a lemon
200 g fresh
100 g biscuits
350 ml clear grape syrup
5 sheets of gelatin
100 g white grapes
2 apricots (can also be canned)
Cheesecake and fruit
1. For the dough, mix the flour with the baking powder, grated or diced butter, sugar, salt and egg in a bowl. Mix well with a spoon, then knead quickly, cover in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. For the filling, mix the cream with the sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl. Then add the egg yolks, coconut, pudding powder and mashed cottage cheese. Everything mixes very well.
3. Separately, beat the egg whites in a bowl, then pour over the cheese mixture and gently incorporate with a spoon.
4. Roll out the dough into a 3-4 mm thin sheet and place in a greased form. Pour the cheese mixture mixed with raspberries and place in a well-heated oven. Bake over medium heat for 60-70 minutes, until golden yellow. Allow to cool slightly, then powder with sugar.
Cake with cottage cheese
Cake with cottage cheese.
I have a recipe from someone in the country. I no longer call the person a poor stranger anyway
I hope it enters my pictures and I hope it was clear.
I apologize in advance because this is my first recipe in the pictures.
70g sugar (I put brown)
75 g white flour
1.1 / 2 teaspoon of cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
Melt the butter. Beat the eggs with the sugar, then, with the flour, the powder
baked and cocoa. At the end add the butter (calai, not very
Bake for about 20 minutes.
8 sheets of gelatin or 2 packs (about 16 g both)
500 g tangerines drained from compote (other fruits from compote also work)
a tip of cinnamon knife
a glass (about 20cl) of porticale juice
500 g of cottage cheese
140 g of champagne biscuits
The gelatin soaks a little in the orange juice.
Tangerine juice (or any other fruit: pineapple, for example) is taken 150
ml. Mix with cinnamon and orange juice
embedded gelatin. Put everything on a steam bath until it has warmed up
content (Not much)
When it has cooled a bit, mix in the cottage cheese.
The biscuits are soaked in tangerine syrup.
Whip the cream well with a little sugar and hardener (unless it works differently).
Then mix in the cheese. Mix gently with a spatula until smooth
it encompasses everything.
A round bowl will be greased with oil. Wallpaper with foil
transparency this vessel. Place a large layer of tangerine cream,
a layer of biscuits and so on.
The last layer will be cream.
Place the worktop on top of it (if it is too big, it will still grow). it
leave in the fridge overnight and in the morning place a plate on top
the dome and the dome is returned. It will be seen in the pictures.
it is very refreshing. It doesn't have much sugar.
I'm sorry I didn't sleep a little on the counter the day after he sat down
one night in the fridge. It's good in this form too, but I like it more
I "quoted" it with some blueberries.
Cream cheese and strawberry cake
Lorela02 sent another recipe to our contest "We are waiting for spring with sweets".
Top: 4 eggs, 8 tablespoons sugar, 4 tablespoons water, 4 tablespoons oil, 8 tablespoons flour, 1 baking powder, 1 sachet of strawberry tea, 1 teaspoon honey
Cream: 500 fresh cottage cheese, 4 tablespoons sugar, 1 vanilla sugar, 1 sachet of gelatin, 250 g strawberries
Decor: 1 sachet of gelatin, 100 g of strawberries, 250 ml of whipped cream
Method of preparation
Rub the yolks well with 4 tablespoons of sugar, water and oil and then add the baking powder quenched with a little lemon juice. The egg whites together with 4 tablespoons of whipped cream sugar per acre are mixed with the previous composition and gradually incorporate the flour. Pour into a pan greased with a little butter or oil and put in the oven, suitable heat for about 30 minutes. after which it is left to cool. The gelatin is prepared according to the instructions on the package and mixed with the cheese, sugar and vanilla sugar sachet. Cut the strawberries into small pieces and mix them with the cheese.
Cut the top into 3 and syrup with a little strawberry tea sweetened with honey. Place cream cheese and strawberries on each counter. For decoration, we cut the strawberry pieces, place them on the cake and prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the package, only instead of water we use a little red tea. Once prepared, add strawberries to the cake. Garnish with whipped cream with sugar to taste.
Unbaked cake with cottage cheese and fruit! A fascinating homemade delicacy that competes with any of the most notorious confectionery products!
We present you the recipe for a very delicious homemade cake, for the preparation of which you will not even need an oven. So fine and fragrant that it melts in your mouth. Prepared from the simplest ingredients, this dessert amazes with its taste, aroma and image. Get an original homemade delicacy that can compete with any of the most notorious confectionery products.
-80 g lemon jelly (or other fruit, to taste)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Crush the biscuits using a whisk. In a bowl, mix the crushed biscuits with the soft butter (at room temperature).
2. Place the resulting mixture in an even top. Use a removable baking tin. Refrigerate.
3. In a small saucepan, mix the lemon jelly with the gelatin. Pour the water and mix. Put the pan on the fire. Make a small fire and stirring constantly, heat the jelly until the gelatin crystals dissolve. Do not boil. Take the pan off the heat and let the jelly cool.
4. Pass the cottage cheese through a sieve. Mix the whipped cream with the vanilla sugar. Gradually, in small portions, add the cottage cheese to the whipped cream. Mix with a mixer.
5. Pour the whipped cream with the baking cheese and make it even. The layer of cream should be about 2 cm. Return the form to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Peel the kiwi fruit and cut it into slices. Peel a banana and grate it. Place the kiwi slices (on the edge) and the banana (in the middle).
7. Cover the fruit with lemon jelly (at room temperature). Refrigerate the cake until the jelly sticks.
8. Pass the knife over the edge of the cake and remove the shape. Place the cake on a plate.
Note:If desired, you can prepare whipped cream at home. Mix the cream (35%) with 0.5 glasses of powdered sugar until you get a homogeneous cream. You can use any fruit to taste.
Cake with cottage cheese, strawberries and jelly (without baking)!
A light and tasty cake with cottage cheese, fruit and jelly - it is eaten as fast as it is cooked! You can experiment with tastes, using different fruits.
& # 8211 500 gr of cottage cheese (9%)
& # 8211 250 gr of fermented cream (20%)
& # 8211 vanilla sugar or 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
& # 8211 18 gr of gelatin + 150 ml of water
& # 8211 sponge cake or biscuits + melted butter in 2: 1 proportions
& # 8211 2 sachets of jelly for 400 ml of water
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the cheese with the cream, sugar and vanilla extract, passing the ingredients through the blender vertically. The final composition must be creamy and homogeneous.
Advice. We recommend using not very dry cheese without hard granules. If you do not have a blender, pass the cheese twice through the meat grinder or sieve.
2. Soak the gelatin in water beforehand and wait for it to swell for about 20 minutes. Then, melt it in the microwave (in 10-15 seconds, stirring each time) or in a bain marie.
3. After the gelatin has cooled, pour it into a thin wire in the cheese composition, which must be at room temperature, stirring constantly with the whisk.
4. For the base of the cake, I used a sponge cake with a thickness of 1 cm. Place it on the tray and fix a pastry ring (21 cm), the walls of which you cover with acetate foil or strips of protective foil for documents.
Advice. If you do not have acetate foil or protective foil, then simply heat the walls of the mold with the hair dryer before removing the cake from it.
The top can also be prepared from crumbs of biscuits mixed with melted butter or you can use a ready-made countertop made from trade.
5. Add the cheese composition, shake the form slightly so that it is evenly distributed, and put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
6. Pour 400 ml of boiling water over the jelly powder and mix well with a spoon until it dissolves completely. Allow the jelly to cool to room temperature.
7. Wash the strawberries, remove the stalks, cut them in half and place them on the cheese layer.
8. Carefully pour some jelly over the strawberries, using a teaspoon, and place the cake in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
9. After the first layer of jelly sticks and the strawberries are well set, you can pour the remaining jelly and put the cake in the fridge or freezer for 10-15 minutes, if you need to serve it as soon as possible.
10. Remove the ring and foil. If necessary, heat the foil a little with the hair dryer and you will shock it more easily.
A handsome and extremely tasty dessert! By preparing this cheese cake with fruit, you will pamper your family with an incredibly good delicacy perfect for summer!