We clean the pepper halves, seeds and ribs, wash them and let them drain well.
Meanwhile, put olive oil in a pan and put the peeled garlic cloves. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes (so the oil will take on the garlic flavor).
Add the finely chopped onion and the mushrooms drained from the canned oil. Let it simmer together, stirring occasionally with a wooden spatula.
Then add the tuna (also drained from the canned oil) and mix. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
Put the rice in the pan with mushrooms and tuna, add water and simmer, stirring occasionally with a wooden spatula. Add salt and pepper. When the rice is almost cooked, add the tomato juice and mix lightly.
Wallpaper an oven tray with baking paper and place the pepper halves.
We fill the peppers with the composition from the pan.
Put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes (until the peppers are nicely browned on the surface).
Serve hot with Greek yogurt.
Good appetite !
3 bell peppers, cut in half, cleaned and washed
half a small, cleaned pumpkin (about 150 g.)
200 g. Of mushrooms, canned, drained
3-4 slices of fresh or dried ginger
3 tablespoons olive oil
a bunch of washed parsley
freshly ground pepper
Cut the pumpkin into small cubes.
Prepare the stove and a pan in which we put 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Add the pumpkin pieces, mix and harden until they are slightly softened and lightly caramelized.
Put the mushrooms and ginger. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, then turn off the stove.
Heat the oven.
Season the mixture to fill the peppers with salt and ground pepper.
Fill each half of the pepper with the mixture of mushrooms and pumpkin, pressing well.
Put the stuffed peppers in a pan and pour a tablespoon of olive oil on top.
Put the tray in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, at 170 degrees.
Finely chop the parsley.
When the peppers are lightly browned, take the bowl out of the oven and sprinkle parsley on top.
We serve hot.
The complete video recipe can be found here
Fasting recipe: Peppers stuffed with rice and mushrooms
10-13 medium peppers, 500g rice, 500g mushrooms, 1 onion, 1 carrot, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, a bunch of parsley.
Method of preparation:
Finely chop the onion, cut the mushrooms into cubes, and grate the carrot. The vegetables, in turn, add them in a pan with hot oil, mix and lightly heat them. Add a tablespoon of tomato paste and mix.
Let them cool a bit, then combine them with the washed rice and finely chopped greens. Fill the peppers with this mixture and arrange them in a bowl with the open side up, add water to their level. Let them boil, then cover them with a lid and let them simmer for another 25-30 minutes or until they are ready.
Vanilla muffins and chocolate flakes
During this period our days are quite crowded, but we manage to keep to a schedule. The baby is in top shape and requires attention, especially during the discoveries. She would like to stand alone, in her arms or to be walked around the house and possibly told wanted and unwanted stories. But it's great to see how she discovers the world, how she feels with her little hands and explores it with her eyes.
It's easier with the kid. He goes to school in the morning, then after lunch he has time to play. From time to time he intervenes with a request such as muffins these days. We are already on the second round in 3 days. That's after we just got back from the banana bread J period
Let me tell you how we make them together, in maximum 10 minutes with the stuffing in the oven. They are only good to put in the casserole at school, so we shoot several rabbits at once.
For those on a dukan diet, there are already several varieties of muffin recipes suitable.
How do we prepare the recipe for peppers stuffed with tuna?
Cut the olives into rounds, the capers and the anchovy fillets are finely chopped. Chop the garlic.
Mix all with tuna, breadcrumbs and parmesan.
Salt and pepper to taste. Wash the peppers, cut only the top, remove the seeds and filaments.
Fill with the composition, then sprinkle with oil and sprinkle Parmesan on top.
Put the peppers filled in the tray lined with baking paper.
Bake in the oven heated to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius, until nicely browned.
That's it, the peppers with tuna are ready, I highly recommend you to try this recipe. Surely, you can also try the & bdquoclasica & rdquo recipe for stuffed peppers, as all Romanians make them, with minced meat and rice. & # 128539
I enjoy cooking and good appetite!
The recipe and the pictures belong to him Janette McDonallds, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °. Cut the peppers in half and remove the stalk and seeds.
2. In a pan, in the 2 tablespoons of butter and olive oil, cook the mushrooms, garlic, onion, adding salt and pepper. After 1-2 minutes, turn on low heat and leave the composition for 20-30 minutes.
3. Towards the end, add the thinly sliced ham and leave the pan on the fire for 3-5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place a slice of cheese in each half of the pepper, fill the pepper with the composition from the pan, then place another slice of cheese on top of the composition.
5. Bake the peppers in a pan for 15-20 minutes, or grill them with wood, for a much richer flavor, until the cheese becomes a dark golden crust.
I bought some very fragrant garden peppers and I immediately thought they were perfect for stuffing. And I thought about them for so long. I quickly made a mixture of buckwheat, lentils, mushrooms and whatever else fell into my hand, I filled them and put them in the oven.
They are extraordinarily good, they are ideal to be served as a main course, with hot polenta.
From the ingredients below I filled 8 medium peppers.
- 300 g mushrooms
- 200 g lentils
- 100 g buckwheat
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 3 tomatoes
- 100 ml broth
- salt pepper
- for the sauce: 300 ml broth, thyme, 2 bay leaves, salt.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Soak the buckwheat overnight.
2. Wash the lentils in several waters and boil them for 20-40 minutes. When it is ready, we strain it and pass it through a stream of cold water.
3. Wash the peppers and remove the stalk, clean them of seeds and let them dry. We don't throw away the stalks, we clean them too, we cut their tails and we keep them because we will close the peppers with them after we fill them.
4. Peel an onion, finely chop it and fry it for 2 minutes in a tablespoon of oil, over low heat. Add the washed and sliced mushrooms, cover with a lid and leave until soft. Put the grated carrot, lentils, broth, 2 peeled and finely chopped tomatoes, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper. Let the vegetables cook for another 5 minutes. Then turn off the heat, add the buckwheat (which I strained with water), finely chopped green parsley and ground walnut kernels.
5. Fill each ardel with a mixture with a spoon, close each one with its back and place them in a saucepan, standing, with the lid up. We cut a tomato and put it on the bottom of the pan. And after we finish putting the peppers, we mix 300 ml of broth with hot water, thyme, 2 bay leaves and salt and pour over the peppers. Cover the peppers with this sauce, put a hard lid or a plate on top and put the pan in the oven (preheated), at 200 g until it starts to boil, then give the temperature at 170 g. The total cooking time is 1 hour and 20 min.
Peppers stuffed with vegetables and mushrooms - a vegetarian recipe
Stuffed peppers are one of the most popular and tasty dishes. Team Bucătarul.eu this time he proposes a vegetarian recipe, with vegetables and mushrooms. Stuffed peppers are a very hearty, tasty and fragrant food.
You can combine several vegetables, add mushrooms and rice and you will get a delicious filling, full of taste and flavors. Peppers stuffed with vegetables and mushrooms are ideal during Lent, enjoy them with your loved ones!
-1-2 tablespoons tomato paste (optional)
-a pinch of ground black pepper
Method of preparation
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients.
2. Peel the onion, wash it and cut it into cubes.
3. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
4. Wash the mushrooms and cut them into cubes.
5. Heat the oil in the pan, put the onion and carrot. Simmer, stirring for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
7. Simmer all the vegetables, stirring for another 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
8. Boil the water, pour it over the rice and let it sit for 10 minutes. Wash it well.
9. Wash and finely chop the greens.
10. Peel a squash, grate it and cook for 10 minutes.
11. Combine the rice, the stewed vegetables with the mushrooms and the greens in a bowl. Salt and mix well. The filling is ready.
12. Fill the peppers with the filling obtained and place them upright in a cauldron or saucepan.
13. Dissolve the tomato sauce in a liter of boiling water. Season with salt and black pepper.
14. Pour the mixture obtained in the cauldron, you can put a plate over the peppers so that the peppers do not float. Bring the peppers to a boil. When the peppers start to boil, turn down the heat and cover the pot with a lid. Boil the stuffed peppers until ready, for about 40 minutes.
Peppers stuffed with rice and dehydrated plums
- 7-8 pcs. bell peppers, red and yellow
- 300 gr rice
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 parsley roots
- 1/2 celery, small
- salt and pepper
- 1 ground nutmeg powder
- 200 gr dehydrated plums
- 450 gr tomato paste
- 2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 leurd link
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of dill
METHOD OF PREPARATION
We prepare the ingredients for the Pepper Recipe stuffed with rice and dehydrated plums.
First we clean the vegetables, chop them and fry them in a little oil. We also drip a little hot water to penetrate better, but do not overdo it.
Rinse the rice well, drain it and add it over the vegetables, when they are well penetrated. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Meanwhile, rinse the plums with warm water.
Mix them with the ingredients on the fire, turn off the heat, cover the pot and let the ingredients cool before filling the peppers.
We cut a lid from the peppers, the one with the back and a teaspoon, we scrape their ribs.
Rinse the peppers both on the outside and inside and let them drain.
When the ingredients for filling the peppers are cooled, add half of the chopped greens, mix them well and fill the peppers.
Put the stuffed peppers in a large pot.
Rinse the bowl in which we prepared the ingredients to be filled well, with water, add the tomato paste and pour everything over the stuffed peppers.
Fill with water until the peppers are lightly covered and put the pot on medium heat.
When the sauce starts to boil, add 2 bay leaves and a sprig of thyme. We leave them for only 10-15 minutes until they release their aromas, then we remove them.
Boil the peppers stuffed with rice and dehydrated plums until the rice is penetrated, about 15-20 minutes, no more.
Towards the end of cooking, add the rest of the finely chopped dill and leurd.