fish and vegetables are cleaned and washed.
wipe the fish with a napkin and fry on both sides until golden.
the potatoes are cut into thicker slices and put in a pan with a little hot oil to brown,
add the julienned pepper and then the sliced tomatoes and vegetable soup.
let it boil but without softening the potatoes too much,
sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and add the fish pieces.
put the pan in the oven for 10 minutes until it drops a little.
1. Wash the vegetables and then peel them.
2. Boil them with salted water and add the diced potatoes.
3. Chop the onion and fry it in a little oil. After it becomes transparent, add the grated carrots and the diced pepper. Add a little water from time to time, so that the vegetables soften and do not burn.
4. Add the potatoes, thyme, bay leaf and cook for 2 minutes. Fill the bowl with enough water to cover the potatoes and add the peppercorns. Let everything boil for about 10 minutes, over medium heat.
5. Add the tomato sauce (tomato paste or broth), salt, crushed garlic.
6. Put the pot in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for another 20 minutes.
When potato dish it's ready, add the finely chopped parsley.
Enjoy a light meal: potato dish with chicken
As during this period you will get tired of very full meals, at some point you will have to cook a lighter dish and, perhaps, a little in tune with the season. That's why I thought of proposing a recipe for potato dish with chicken. It is perfect for you and your children, who will be happy to enjoy it potato dish with chicken served with a little polenta.