Season the meat.
Peel a squash, grate it and wash it. Finely chop the onion. Carrots are grated. Zucchini washes. It can be left with the peel. Cut into small cubes.
Heat the pan with a tablespoon of oil. Add the minced meat and fry until it becomes crumbly. We mix continuously. Let it boil for 5-10 minutes in its own sauce.
Add onions and carrots, continuing to stir from time to time. Leave for another 10 minutes.
Drain the remaining sauce and soak the bread in it.
Let the chopped minced meat cool down a bit.
Turn the oven to 180 °.
Beat 2 eggs and mix them with 3/4 of the minced meat mixture, with the bread crumbs soaked in sauce and with 3/4 zucchini. Knead a little by hand.
Prepare a heat-resistant dish, grease with butter and cover with breadcrumbs and put the composition in it.
Top with a layer of the mixture with the remaining minced meat and the remaining zucchini. Put another beaten egg on top and put in the oven for 45-60 minutes.
A beautiful, golden crust is often formed.
Prepare the ingredients.
The vegetables are washed and cleaned. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Grate onions and carrots or cut into cubes. The tomatoes are mixed.
The 5in1 Digital Crock-Pot multicooker connects to a power source and is set to the cooking function JUMP.
Add a tablespoon of oil and then the minced meat. He's skipping.
Add the onion and carrot and continue to cook.
After the liquid drops, the composition is removed in a bowl.
Allow the container to cool and clean.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs in the bowl and place the first row of potatoes.
The meat composition is divided into 3 and a measure is placed over the potatoes.
Continue with a row of potatoes, one of sauce, the last layer being potatoes.
Mix eggs, sour cream and cheese and place on top.
Put the lid on and set it on BAKE for 1 hour at 185 degrees.
Let's learn together to cook Greek pumpkin bites!
Musacaua is one of the most delicious Romanian recipes, versatile and tasty regardless of whether it is prepared with sauce and meat or in a lighter version - fasting, only with vegetables.
However, the wonderful Greece also has an extraordinary recipe for pumpkin bite, so let's learn together how to cook this delicious dish for a Greek breeze in your kitchen:
Look for recipes by name
Thousands of articles based on studies and scientific evidence on topics of interest:
Over 2000 conditions discussed in detail, from causes to treatment:
Do you have a medical question? This is where you find the answer.
Medical news, novelties and events
Are you looking for a doctor or a medical service? Here you will find over 10,000 medical offices and clinics
Over 40,000 products, consumables, medical devices and equipment.
Welcome to the largest Medical Index in Romania!
"Active" is how ROmedic wants to take care of you in particular.
Potato and pumpkin bite
1. Fry the finely chopped onion in a hot pan with a little oil. Add the meat and stir until hardened. Then add the diced tomatoes, tomato juice and tomato paste. Simmer for 15-20 minutes and season to taste with lemon juice, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic and parsley.
2. Peeled and washed potatoes and zucchini are cut into slices and fried in oil.
3. In a pan greased with butter, place layers of potatoes, zucchini, half of the minced meat, part of the grated cheese, then again the potatoes, zucchini, the rest of the meat, grated cheese and the last layer of pumpkin and potatoes.
4. Dissolve the flour in the milk and put it on the fire. Stir continuously and remove from the heat after the first boiling. Add the cream, a pinch of salt, pepper and nutmeg, then pour over the moussaka and bake over medium heat for 40-45 minutes.
Moussaka with pumpkin and boiled potatoes
Boil the sliced potatoes, drain the water and place in a bowl greased with butter, a layer of potatoes, then a start of meat sauce, grilled zucchini, white sauce and another layer of potatoes. Pour the 2 eggs well mixed with sour cream on top. Put in the oven over medium heat for 30-40 minutes, until the eggs with sour cream on top turn golden.
Meat sauce: fry the onion and garlic a little, then add the meat, salt, pepper and dried thyme and fry until browned. Add the tomato juice and let it boil for a while, then set aside and when it has cooled a little, add the sour cream.
White sauce: Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and let it fry a little, then pour the COLD milk, so as not to form lumps and mix slowly with the pear-shaped whisk until it starts to thicken. Salt and pepper to taste, and add a little nutmeg powder. Remove from the heat and add the grated Parmesan cheese.
Eggplant mousse with zucchini and parmesan, without meat, in the oven
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Cut the eggplant slices, then squeeze them and dab them with a paper towel to drain all the water that would make them bitter. Cut the zucchini as well. Place the eggplant and pumpkin slices on a grill pan sprinkled with oil and leave until lightly browned on each side.
2. While the vegetables are cooking, heat the oil in a deep frying pan. Add diced onions and let brown for 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon. Add the pepper cubes to the heat, and leave for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic, oregano and canned tomatoes with the sauce, then cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Take a heat-resistant dish and put some of the tomato sauce in it. Add the eggplant slices on top, then a layer of zucchini slices and sprinkle again with sauce and parmesan. Continue with alternating layers, making sure that the final layer is vegetables. Cover with the remaining sauce, Parmesan cheese, and finally with slices of mozzarella.
4. Put the dish in the oven for 30-40 minutes, until the moussaka browns on the surface.
5. Serve a portion sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper, garnish with lettuce and polenta next to it (for a gluten-free meal).
Serving size: 421 g
Nutritional information / portion
12g Carbohydrates Calories 227kcal Protein 18.2g Fats 12g Saturated Fats 5.9g Sugars 10.2g Salt 0.9g
Recipe for Pumpkin Stuffed with Baked Meat & # 8211 Ingredients for Bechamel Sauce:
- 500 ml of milk
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- 2 yolks
- 1 nutmeg knife tip
Zucchini with minced meat
Want to know how to make minced pumpkin? This recipe is right for you! Personally, I like it very much - prepare a dish very quickly and show the masterpiece. And the taste, of course, on top. And the ingredients are most that are not common, at affordable prices, especially in the summer season, when these pumpkins everywhere - vapulas. So, I tell you how to prepare minced pumpkin: 1. Vegetable marrows are cut, cut one piece at a time, but so the & quots & quots remain quite dense. 2. Grind the pulp obtained from the pumpkin, onion and tomatoes. The garlic is crushed. You can also add green to taste. 3. Now mix this vegetable puree with our filling and drive in the same egg. Mix well. 4. And now - the most interesting stage of the recipe for cooking zucchini with minced meat. Place the pumpkin baskets on the baking sheet and fill them with a mixture of minced meat. 5. We send the baskets in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for half an hour. That's all! After half an hour, the vessel will be ready. Now you can invite guests to dinner! Serve hot. Bon appetit)
Ingredients baked pumpkin meat and cheese
- 1200-1300 zucchini
- 700 grams of minced meat (leaner, I used a mixture of minced chicken legs and minced beef)
- 50 ml of olive oil (or whatever you prefer)
- 1 medium-sized onion (80 grams)
- 2 small carrots (about 75 grams together)
- celery as 1 egg (about 40 grams or 1 celery stalk celery)
- 3 healthy garlic puppies
- 1 kilogram of mashed tomatoes
- 120 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 350 grams of sliced or grated / torn mozzarella pieces
- fresh basil or other greens to taste
- salt and pepper
- optional, 2-3 sliced fresh tomatoes and a few fresh basil leaves, to top
How to prepare pumpkin in layers in the oven with meat and cheese
Preparation of meat and vegetable sauce
1. I already told you, I used a mixture of chicken and beef for these baked layered pumpkins. I used what was left in the fridge, too small to fill the whole family. Hard to split two thighs to more people. So I minced them, added a little more beef and got 700 grams of minced meat. If you use 600 or 800 grams, I don't think the final preparation will be influenced in any particular way.
2. I cleaned and finely chopped the vegetables. I heated the oil in a large, deep pan and added onions, carrots, celery, crushed garlic and a pinch of salt. In addition to these vegetables, you can add others, if you have them at hand and you like them. For example, mushrooms, maybe a bell pepper, etc. I hardened the vegetables over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 7-8 minutes.
3. I added the meat, all at once. I stirred constantly, trying to break up the meatballs in which the minced meat tends to gather. I continued to fry the meat with the vegetables for 5-6 minutes, until the meat turned light and I did not see any traces of raw meat in the pan.
4. Now I added tomato paste, salt and pepper over the meat and vegetables. I mixed, covered the pan with the lid and reduced the heat to low. I boiled the sauce over low heat, under the lid, checking from time to time that it did not run out of liquid, for 30 minutes. If it happens to fall too much, add more hot water.
5. Finally, I took the lid and raised the heat to medium, stirring frequently, until the sauce went down well. I turned off the heat, seasoned again with salt and pepper and added some fresh basil. If you don't like basil, you can add thyme, parsley, marjoram, etc. The meat and vegetable sauce for our preparation, layered pumpkin in the oven, is ready now, we leave it aside.
Preparation of pumpkins
While the meat and vegetable sauce is boiling, we have all the time in the world to take care of the pumpkins for our preparation, the layered pumpkin in the oven. To a large extent, their preparation consists in eliminating the excess water contained in the pumpkin.
1. I had 3 pumpkins, received from my mother-in-law. Two of them weighed about 350 grams / piece, one was fatter, 500 grams. Being a young, tender-skinned pumpkin, I didn't remove it, I just washed it well and wiped it. Of course, it's perfectly fine to peel, if you prefer, or if you use a large zucchini for baking in these layered pumpkins, for example. I sliced the two smallest ones in length, to a thickness of about 6-8 mm, I cut the largest one into equally thick, but round slices. I sprinkled the slices with salt and set them aside for about 30 minutes, to extract as much salt as possible from the pumpkin.
2. While the pumpkins were resting, being salty, they lost a lot of water. Basically, at the end of the 30 minutes, they were puddles in the water, so I wiped them well, between layers of absorbent kitchen paper.
3. I pulled the pumpkins on the grill well, 1-2 minutes on each side, until they get the characteristic traces of grilling. As well, however, they can be pulled a little in the pan. Once they are ready, the pumpkins are removed in a bowl, they can overlap without problems.
Assemble the food in a dish (gratin) suitable for the oven
Now that we have practically all the food items ready, we turn on the oven and set it at 200 ° C, then we move on to assembling our gratin with pumpkins in layers in the oven with meat and vegetables.
1. I assembled these pumpkins in layers in a deep heat-resistant glass bowl, measuring 24 * 40 cm. First, I spread 2 tablespoons of meat and vegetable sauce on the bottom of the bowl. On top of the sauce, I put a layer of grilled pumpkin (or pan).
2. After obtaining a uniform layer of pumpkin, I continued with a thick layer of meat sauce.
3. I sprinkled grated Parmesan cheese on top of the meat sauce.
4. I continued assembling these pumpkins in layers with slices of mozzarella. I used a drier mozzarella, I sliced it lightly. You can also shave on a large grater if you prefer. Some of the mozzarella is kept to put on top of the food at the end.
5. I continued the steps described above until I ran out of ingredients. The last layer of pumpkin gratin in layers in the oven should be pumpkin, which is lightly pressed, adhere well to the other ingredients, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
I shaped the pumpkin into layers in the oven at a medium height. After 25 minutes of baking at 200 ° C, I opened the oven and spread the preserved mozzarella on top. I continued baking until the mozzarella melted completely and browned from place to place (another 15 minutes). At this point, I added a few slices of tomatoes on top, and I kept these pumpkins in layers for another 5 minutes in the oven, but it's strictly optional.
After the layered pumpkin gratin is removed from the oven, my recommendation is to let it rest for about 20-30 minutes. It will smell lovely, but it will be quite difficult to slice nicely as soon as it is taken out of the oven, the layers slipping slightly on top of each other. Of course, some may care too little about this impediment, the appetite being much greater than the desire to have on the plate a perfect cube of pumpkin alternating with layers of meat and melted cheese. It is also the reason why I do not have any picture with an individual portion, in this article. I hope you get over it, because, look, the layers look delicious in the picture below.
Ingredients Pumpkin stuffed with meat:
- 3-4 pumpkins about 22-25 cm long. each, optionally peeled, cut into pieces of about 8-10 cm. and dig inside, to remain like a glass
- 500 grams of lamb, beef, chicken, minced meat
- 2 chopped onions
- the pulp resulting from the chopping of the zucchini, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 can (330 ml.) Tomatoes in broth, both tomatoes and juice or 400 grams of fresh tomatoes, well cooked
- 150 ml. of poultry or vegetable soup
- 60 ml. of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon food starch (optional)
- dill and chopped green parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper to taste
Preparation of zucchini stuffed with meat:
1. Sprinkle the inside of the peeled zucchini with salt and set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet, add 1/2 of the amount of olive oil. Put hot onion and 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic in the hot oil:
3. Cook the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, then add the chopped zucchini pulp. Cook everything until the pumpkin pulp softens and the liquid it leaves begins to evaporate. Remove from the heat and add the paprika, salt, pepper, thyme, mint and 1 teaspoon of dried basil:
4. Mix, let cool a little then add the minced meat (in my case, lamb, which gave the food a special flavor):
5. Mix well the whole composition, adjust the taste of salt and pepper, add 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs and chopped greens (parsley and dill), mixing everything:
6. Rinse the zucchini under a stream of cold water, drizzle well with absorbent kitchen paper towels and stuff the filling inside them (because I have a little filling left, I added a hollowed-out tomato to the landscape). ):
From the remaining filling I also formed 6 oval meatballs that I fried in the pan freshly greased with olive oil. They were so good that they disappeared before I could take pictures of them.
7. Chop the canned tomatoes, directly into their broth, add the rest of the olive oil, 1 clove of chopped garlic and 1 teaspoon of dried basil. Add the soup and mix well. If fresh tomatoes are used, they are easily grown on the skin, boiled in boiling water for 30 seconds then removed with a whisk and cooled in very cold water. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes, mixing with the garlic cloves, olive oil and basil.
8. In a bowl with a lid, suitable for the oven, place the zucchini (and the stuffed tomato, in my case), and pour the tomato sauce or fresh tomato cubes on top. Sprinkle each zucchini with a little breadcrumbs:
9. Put the lid on and put it in the preheated oven at 190 degrees.
10. After 1/2 hour, the pumpkins will look like this:
11. Put them back in the oven, without a lid, for another 1 quarter of an hour, so that they brown nicely and the sauce decreases, then they are good to serve.
12. Optionally, the sauce can be thickened with a tablespoon of starch dissolved in a little cold water, which is added to the bowl and boiled, then sprinkle the zucchini with the hot sauce.
My portion, all red:
And a section: