Boil the potatoes in their skins and leave to cool.
Peel the vegetables or seeds and cut them into cubes. Bake them for about 5 minutes, then add the minced meat and wine.
After the meat changes color and the wine has evaporated almost completely, add the broth, crushed garlic, pepper and salt to taste and simmer for another 10 minutes. Don't forget to stir from time to time :)
at the end we add chopped parsley.
Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
Grease a yena bowl with butter and put a row of potatoes, a row of feta, a row of meat, and continue with the next row, so that the last row is feta cheese.
Put the dish in the hot oven for about 30 minutes.
We served it with pickles, but it goes very well with sauces or salads :)
If you like it, share it with your friends!
9 potatoes of approximately equal size
Margarina Rama for greased the tray
For the filling:
350g diced bacon
150g smoked bacon
2 medium onions
250g Feta cheese
250g seedless olives
Salt pepper to taste
Margarina Rama for frying
200g bacon to put on top of the potatoes
300g Dalia cheese for roasting over potatoes
Method of preparation:
In a pot we put water, salt and add the potatoes, which we leave to boil for about 30 minutes. After they are boiled, we take them out in a strainer, peel them, cut them in half lengthwise and remove the core of each half of the potato.
Peel an onion and chop it.
We take the bacon, remove the mouse and cut it into cubes.
Remove the mouse from the bacon and cut it into cubes.
In a frying pan put two tablespoons of margarine and put the onion to harden. When the onion becomes glassy, add the bacon. Let the bacon brown a little and add the bacon, then pepper to taste and leave everything on the fire until the bacon is browned.
After the composition is ready, we put it in a strainer to drain the fat. Add over the olives and mix.
We move the composition from the strainer in a bowl, we put the cheese on the grater, then we add it in the composition and we mix until homogenizing.
Grate the cheese.
Cut the 200g bacon into thin slices to put on top of the stuffed potatoes.
Grease a tray with margarine, in abundance, fill each potato separately with the filling prepared before and place them in the tray.
On top of the stuffed potatoes we put slices of bacon.
Finally, sprinkle plenty of grated cheese over the stuffed potatoes and slices of bacon on top. Leave the potatoes in the oven for 15-20 minutes until they start to catch a slightly brown crust.
Potato bite with cheese
Chicken layer ingredient:
Chicken breast 2 pcs (400g)
Tomatoes in own juice 1 box (200ml)
Red, green, yellow bell peppers 1 piece each
Red onion 1 pc
Spices: salt, pepper, cumin, paprika
Layer waist ingredient:
Minced beef 500 g
Dried onions 1 pc
Garlic 2 puppies
Concentrated tomato paste 3 tbsp
Red wine 100 ml
Tomato puree 250 ml
Sweet pepper pasteSalt
Sour cream 150 g
Ceddar cheese sliced 200 g
Ham thin slices 150 g
Shaved mozzarella 400 g
Sliced cheese 150-200 g
Recipe video POTATO MUSCLE WITH CHEESE lower:
Put boiled potatoes in a bowl and mash with a masher. Add bacon, chopped parsley, grated cheese, beaten eggs, salt and pepper. Stir until smooth.
Divide the composition into 3 equal parts. Place baking paper in an oven tray of approximately 24 × 35 cm and form 2 layers of potatoes. Put them in the cold. Place the third layer directly on the bottom of the tray.
Put the thinly sliced chicken breast in a pan and brown for a few minutes in a little olive oil. Then add the thinly sliced peppers and onions. Put the spices and keep on the fire until the vegetables are soft (about 15 minutes). Stir occasionally.
In a pan, sauté the chopped onion and garlic in a little olive oil. Add the minced beef and stir until the meat changes color. Add the tomato paste and mix. Add the red wine and stir for 2-3 minutes until the alcohol evaporates. Add the paprika, salt and tomato puree. Stir and keep on the heat until everything is reduced by half.
Put the layers in the tray according to the list below. Put the tray in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Meat of life
Chopped parsley after removing from oven
Recipe video POTATO MUSCLE WITH CHEESE lower:
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. In a suitable bowl, mix the flour, salt, eggs, milk and water. Mix until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
3. Heat the tray in which the alevropite will be prepared in the oven for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the oven and grease with 3 tablespoons of olive oil using a brush.
4. Add the dough to the pan and level with a spatula. Add the crushed feta cheese on top and sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Bake the alevropita on the bottom shelf of the oven for 25 & # 8211 30 minutes or until the edges of the pie have started to come off the edges of the tray.
6. Leave the pie to cool for 5 minutes before cutting it with a serrated knife or pizza wheel.
Potato pudding with cheese
Recipe book cook from Cookery book of Silvia Jurcovan and the recipe tried is that of potato pudding with cheese, a recipe that is easy to prepare and that will be to the liking of the family.
It is a food that can be put on the table during the week, but also on the weekend table.
The cheese used can be cow's cheese, salted or salted telemea, cottage cheese, cheese, etc. Cream can be replaced with milk.
Potato pudding recipe with cheese it is a recipe that you will love.
I take it one by one and in the end I hope it all makes sense. Because it's about layers and mna & # 8230
I cleaned, washed and sliced the potatoes. Suitable for thick. I mean, no chips, but not in four slices, so to speak. Look, I didn't measure that:)))
I cleaned the mushrooms from the skin and the brown part inside. Then I cut them into strips. It will be seen in the pictures.
I cut the chicken breast long and then seasoned with salt and pepper. Pepper is a different idea, meaning it is a hot mixing spice from Kamis. But it is just as tasty with classic pepper.
I grated the cheese. I cut the cheese to my liking. I used the cheese for the grill and I want to tell you that it is great. Bought from Lidl. I'll put your picture below anyway.
I used a ceramic tray this time. The baking sheet would have been soaked in liquid and would not have been ok. I think another tray that doesn't need "wallpaper" would work.
I put salt, pepper and a little oil in the pan. I put the first layer of potatoes, I seasoned, I put mushrooms, I seasoned, I put chicken breast, I put grated cheese, I put potatoes, I seasoned, I put mushrooms, I seasoned, I put chicken breast and at the end cheese and cheese grill.
I didn't forget about onions, flour and milk. I immediately make the sauce:)))
Returning. The above layers were assembled in the pan and went in the oven until I made the sauce.
15 minutes, 180 degrees, intensive cooking.
Potato sauce, put in the oven
I cleaned and chopped the onion, then I put a tablespoon of butter in a pan and waited for the fire to heat up. I lightly hardened the onion, added the flour and then quenched the milk. I stirred continuously until the mixture thickened, I added salt and pepper and I pulled the pan off the heat. A kind of bechamel, but not really. Something like that I used for Baked potatoes with meat roll.
The tray with potatoes in the oven, after 15 minutes received a generous layer of this sauce.
Then returned to the oven for another 45 minutes, 180 degrees, cooking up and down.
Macaroni with meat filling and baked cheese
Boil the pasta in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the package. Drain them and set them aside in a sieve.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the finely chopped onion and crushed garlic for a few minutes over medium heat. Add the canned meat, diced tomatoes, washed and chopped basil and parsley leaves, oregano and water. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sauce is reduced.
Grease a vessel with high walls. Place a row of macaroni, then a filling and then a grated cheese and parmesan. Repeat the process until you have finished the composition and the pasta. Beat an egg and pour it over the bowl.
Leave in the oven for 20-25 minutes until browned. Decorate the macaroni pudding according to your imagination.
French potatoes a simple recipe for potatoes with feta cheese and cheese
From potato bites, to French fries and baked potatoes, our papillae instantly salivate just imagining the end result.
But let's leave aside the complicated networks of potato stew, or potato bite and let's deal with a simple recipe: French fries.
What you need to prepare some delicious French potatoes.
French potato ingredients:
1kg and 200g potatoes
500g feta cheese
6 boiled eggs
Tray greased pan
|Easy recipe for baked french fries|
For the sauce:
2 raw eggs
350g sour cream
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons margarine
Preparation for French potatoes:
1. Wash the potatoes well and boil them uncleaned in hot salted water.
2. After boiling, cool them and peel them, then cut them into slices.
3. In a bowl beat raw eggs with a fork and add milk, salt and sour cream.
4. Take a tray that you grease well with butter and put in layers the potato slices, the egg slices, a little grated cheese and a little of the mixture from the bowl.
5. Repeating these components leads to obtaining the famous French potatoes.
6. At the end, on the last layer, which must be made of potatoes, sprinkle the rest of the cheese, butter and cheese.
7. Put the tray in the oven and let it gratinate for about 20 minutes.
Remarks: French fries are served hot. And to be tasty, you can add more sour cream or you can chop fresh dill on top of them.
French fries with feta and cheese is a delicious cheese potato dish. Wash the potatoes well and boil them in their skins for half an hour, then peel them and cut them into rounds.
Grease a tray with margarine and place the first layer of potato slices. Be sure to divide the quantities into 3, because there will be 3 layers.
Boiled eggs are also cut into slices, and the cheese and feta are grated.
The sauce is made like this:
In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of margarine. Then add 100 g of flour and mix until lightly browned. Add the milk and mix well until a fine sauce is made. At the end, add sour cream, salt and the 2 beaten eggs, mixing.
Over the first layer of potatoes add slices of eggs, then cheese, then cheese and last time the sauce.
We come again with the second layer of potatoes, eggs, cheese, cheese and sauce.
The third layer will be with potatoes, cheese, cheese and sauce.
Leave it in the oven for about half an hour until a brown crust is made on top.
French feta and cheese potatoes are served hot, plain or steaked.
First prepare the dough.
In a bowl put flour, a pinch of salt and cold butter cut into cubes. Knead with your fingertips until you get a crumbly composition, then add water and mix the dough. If it does not bind, add a second spoonful of water.
Wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Meanwhile, wash and slice the vegetables. You can use a mandolin grater or a vegetable peeler, it is important that the slices are thin.
Then in a bowl mix eggs, salt, dill and sour cream.
Spread the dough on a baking sheet and transfer it to the tart. Distribute the crushed cheese evenly.
Place the vegetable slices on top, alternating colors. From place to place put slices of tomatoes and pour the mixture from the bowl.
Bake the tart for 40-45 minutes at 180 ° C, until nicely browned on top.
Eat warm or cold tart. It is delicious, good appetite!
If you like salty tarts, I leave you with other suggestions & gt & gt & gt
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Dumplings with potato filling and feta cheese!
Let's make tasty and fine giant dumplings together. I conquer everyone, from small to large!
-250 gr of feta cheese (or telemea cheese)
-1 tablespoon of fermented cream
-250 ml of hot potato decoction
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Boil the potatoes, drain 250 ml of liquid, in the pot of potatoes add a piece of butter and pass through a sieve, until you get a puree.
2. Pass the cheese through the large grater, add it to the potato bowl and pass it through the sieve again.
3. Taste the filling, add more salt, if necessary, black pepper, cream and mix well.
4. In the bowl with flour, add salt, mix, add a little turmeric and mix once more.
5. Add egg, mix, pour the hot decoction in 2 parts and knead the dough until the ingredients are homogeneous.
6. Then transfer it to the work surface greased with oil and knead it for 5 minutes. If necessary, lubricate your hands with oil. The final dough should be soft, pleasant, elastic and non-sticky. Put it in a plastic bag and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
7. For convenience, cut the dough in half. Sprinkle the work surface and the dough with flour, then spread it on a thin countertop.
8. Cut 10 cm circles, add about 1 tablespoon of filling, glue the edge and flatten the dumplings a little.
9. Bring a saucepan of water to a boil, add salt, transfer the dumplings one at a time and do not stir until it rises to the surface.
10. After that, boil them for 1-2 minutes and take them out on the plate. Grease the dumplings with butter and sprinkle with paprika or greens.
The dumplings are very tasty, the dough is thin and the filling is delicious. A delicate and extraordinarily good dish!